QuickMobile, a recognized global leader in mobile event apps, introduced a new social networking tracker and engagement platform created exclusively for the events industry.
Concerto provides event planners and organizers with real-time insights into their events’ social networking activity that they can use to better understand their audiences. For example, planners can use Concerto to capture and categorize all event-related Twitter activity, revealing which topics are trending around the event and who the most active users and influencers are. Concerto includes templates for producing attractive and fully branded visual displays and detailed analytics reports.
“There’s an endless appetite for social media and networking at events and tradeshows, but planners and marketers can sometimes struggle with capturing everything that is being said and then turning all the buzz into real value,” said Jeff Epstein, director of product marketing, QuickMobile. “It’s one thing to have an event hashtag, but quite another to actually monitor, measure and use the ongoing discussions to better understand your audience and improve an event. Concerto is a simple yet surprisingly powerful tool for making all that activity truly meaningful for event planners, marketers and attendees.”
Among the benefits of Concerto are:
- Live infographics on demand: Share major Twitter metrics in an attractive infographic format, including live tweet feed, volume of tweets, number of contributors and type of Twitter content
- Gamify: Use Concerto’s pre-defined widgets for a range of purposes, including a gamified event. For example, incorporate rankings for most active or popular users, and compare trending topics featuring event hashtags and related topics.
- Speaker impact: Set up Concerto to track speaker mentions and display a leaderboard in your speakers’ lounge to inspire some friendly competition
- Meeting pulse: Understand the questions, concerns, interests and behaviors of those discussing your meeting or event; help drive social awareness, grow social footprint and shape the overall experience.
- Share activity and visualize content: Distribute Concerto information through a variety of channels, including videos walls and digital signs at events, desktop or mobile browsers, event websites and mobile event apps
- Analytics: Understand the who, what and where of event Twitter activity
Epstein added, “As events of all shape and size take on an increasingly social and mobile component, it’s absolutely vital that planners have the right tools at their disposal to watch, listen, adapt and most of all capitalize. Concerto fills a much-needed gap with a platform that makes it easy, especially for those planners who may be short on the required resources or knowledge. Concerto is one more way that QuickMobile is making events more social and engaging.”
To schedule a demo of Concerto, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.