Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo, a comic and pop culture convention in Los Angeles, announced that pre-sale ticket sales are available for the 5th Annual Comikaze Expo Weekend at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) from Oct. 30-Nov. 1.
Normally $75, these Three-Day badges are only available for a limited time at the June 3 price of $55. This is the guaranteed lowest price for these passes. Tickets are available here.
Named ‘Con of the Year’ in 2014 by an online poll at ConHQ.com, Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo is a celebration of entertainment and a meeting place for pop culture, comic book, horror, gaming and sci-fi fans.
To meet an increased public demand, the Expo has expanded beyond South Hall into more areas of LACC. This expansion makes the 2015 show better than ever with 300,000 square feet of events, games, celebrity appearances, panel discussions, contests and a marketplace with the hottest apparel and accessories.
- Announced Guests: Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo is already gearing up to be an amazing show, with the initial announcement of luminaries Stan Lee and Elvira, Mistress of the Dark plus comic artists Mike Mignola(Hellboy), Marc Silvestri (Uncanny X-Men), Rich Buckler (Fantastic Four), Tim Bradstreet (The Punisher) and Art Baltazar (Tiny Titans).
- Free Autograph Coupons: Get a coupon for a complimentary autograph from participating celebrities on-site at the show with any full price paid adult admission, October 30-November 1, 2015 (quantities are limited).
- Annual Cosplay Contest: Enter to win $10,000 in prizes during L.A.’s hottest contest.
- The Ultimate Kids Halloween Trick-or-Treat: On October 31, come to Comikaze Expo for the safest daytime trick-or-treat location in the city – featuring hundreds of candy-giving exhibitors.
- A Spook-tacular Kid’s Halloween Costume Contest: Back by popular demand, this costume contest is for kids 12 and under with prizes for the best, cutest, and most original costumes.
Additional details will be announced in the coming weeks. Visit www.comikazeexpo.com for more information and to sign up for email updates.