Attending the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Midyear Meeting means learning more about using technology, strategy and engagement to improve outcomes during exhibitions and events.
Officials for the IAEE are gearing up for this year’s Midyear Meeting scheduled Aug. 5-7 at the Omni CNN Center in Atlanta. The IAEE’s Midyear Meeting features tailored education and networking opportunities focused on the needs of exhibitions and events industry professionals.
“The Midyear Meeting offers attendees a strategic break from their status quo with a boost of useful information,” said David DuBois , president and CEO, IAEE. “In only two days they receive an arsenal of fresh information they can use to make their mark on the remainder of the year.”
The IAEE’s Midyear Meeting will offer nearly 20 educational sessions focused on technology, strategy and engagement that will increase attendees’ productivity in the coming year.
Educational sessions to be presented include:
• Create Your Digital Playbook Today – The Latest Ideas and Research to Craft Your Digital Strategy.
• Attracting and Engaging Young Professionals.
• Creating the 365-Days-Long Conference and Exhibition.
• DIY Research: What You Need to Know to Succeed.
• How to Accelerate the Growth of Your Show in this Transition Economy.
• Meetings in a Hybrid World.
• Modern Sales Management in the Exhibition Industry.
• Surfing the Digital Media Wave to More Attendance.
• Tech 101: Coming to Terms with Technology in 21st Century Event Planning
• The Mobile Transformation: Creating Data-Driven Events Across the Globe.
• Turning Content into Trackable Revenue; and,
• Using Technology to Make a Fiscally Sound and Sustainable Event.
More information about the IAEE’s Midyear Meeting, including registration, is available online at www.iaee.com/events–education/midyear-meeting/.
Since 1928, the IAEE has provided quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. The IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of the IAEE.