When a show is as popular as IMEX America, silly assumptions surface. That’s why show organizers want attendees to know the full truth about IMEX America, coming to Las Vegas Sept. 10-12.
It’s the country’s biggest tradeshow for incentive travel, meetings and events. Attendees will engage in expert-led learning and peer-to-peer connections.
The vast majority of planners come from North America to do business internationally, as well as at home.
For zero dollars it costs to attend, expect a ton of value. Attendee registration is free of charge and open to industry professionals including press, academic faculty and students.
Attendee registration is the right way to register for IMEX America if you are:
- A meeting, conference, event or incentive planner
- An industry professional with a connection to the meetings & events industry
- An educator in the field of meetings & events
- A student enrolled in a college or university level course related to meetings & events
- A member of the press—an editor, journalist, blogger, cameraman or photographer reporting on site
IMEX America 2019, America’s worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events, will be held in Sept. 10-12 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at The Venetian, preceded by Smart Monday, powered by MPI on Sept. 9. For more info, visit www.imexamerica.com.