A Two-Part Series on EDPA’s Efforts to Effect Change—Part I: Industry Advocacy
Discussions will include:
1. Why should we advocate as companies in our industry?
2. What should we be doing individually and as a cohesive group to advocate for our industry?
3. What projected impact our activities may have
4. Introduction of Kevin Binger to our group and his advocacy experience
5. Efforts that are being worked by EDPA and the Cassidy Group
6. Question/Answer period
For more info or to register for the webinar, click here.
The Experiential Designers and Producers Association is committed to driving growth within the experiential, exhibit, and event industry through advocacy, networking, education and good works. Founded in 1954, is an internationally recognized national trade association with more than 300 corporate members from 18 countries that are engaged in the design, manufacture, transport, installation and service of displays and exhibits primarily for the exhibition and event industry. For more info, visit edpa.com.