Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) will host Unmanned Systems 2015, which will run from May 4-7 at the Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta.
With 8,000 attendees from around the world, Unmanned Systems 2015 is the largest expo and tradeshow in the industry.
The event will include three days of interactive exhibits and exciting demonstrations of air and ground vehicles spread throughout 350,000 square feet of exhibit space. The 150-plus educational sessions, workshops, and panel presentations will focus on the future of commercial, humanitarian, environmental, governmental, and military applications for robotics and unmanned systems.
For more information on these exciting sessions, visit AUVSI’s Program Planner.
This year’s conference will feature keynote addresses and panel discussions by:
- Colin Guinn, chief robotics officer, 3D Robotics
- Dave Vos, project lead — Project Wing @ GoogleX
- David Vigilante, senior vice president, legal, CNN
- Helen Greiner, CEO, CyPhy Works
- Hugh Herr, MIT professor and head of biomechatroinics at the MIT Media Lab
- Frank Lobiondo, New Jersey House of Representatives
- Henrik I. Christensen, Distinguished Professor, KUKA Chair of Robotics, and Director of the Robotics & Intelligent Machines Center, Georgia Tech
For more information and a full agenda of events, visit www.auvsishow.org.