Capitol Tradeshow Services (CTS) is among the nation’s leading full-service designers and fabricators of Tradeshow Exhibits. Located in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington D.C., CTS offers proficiency and exceptional customer service in all areas from initial concept design to fabrication, delivery, installation, on-site management and long-term storage. Our experienced team of designers, craftsman, project managers, and service personnel ensure a high-quality, durable display delivered on-time and on-budget.
Due to prevailing opportunities in our marketplace, we are in search of qualified Trade Show Sales Executives.
For talented salespeople, the sky is the limit at CTS! Not only can you earn the income you deserve, you’ll have the ability to advance your career with a thriving and growing organization that appreciates your work. CTS offers an excellent compensation package, including base salary, commission, great benefits, and the resources to succeed. This position is perfect for highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals eager to take their career to the next level.
- Plan and execute effective sales strategy to meet or exceed profit and growth targets
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Break new accounts and penetrate/grow existing accounts
- Develop and deliver concise, compelling sales messages, proposals and presentations
- Update and maintain client records in database
- Meet or exceed quarterly goal expectations
We seek only highly motivated, money-driven individuals with a professional demeanor, consultative selling approach and exceptional interpersonal skills. Ideal candidates will have:
- A strong work ethic and impeccable character
- Existing account base
- Proven track record of breaking new accounts using innovative sales approaches
- Superior communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Ability to achieve and/or exceed sales quotas
- Stellar prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Significant experience in the Trade Show Exhibit Industry preferred
- Experience selling to Government Agencies via GSA Schedule is a PLUS!
Please contact Marco Vita-Finzi, Vice President Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.