Certain Inc., a provider of technology solutions for the global meetings and events industry, has announced that it has enhanced its SaaS event management platform to drive unmatched business value from events through cloud-based collaborative planning and increased events intelligence from multiple event participant touch points.
“Certain’s business value focus is the result of our careful consideration and analysis of the interconnectedness of all participants in the stages of an event,” said Peter Micciche, CEO of Certain Inc. “Those connections drive efficiency, collaboration, engagement and intelligence for multiple stakeholders. Certain Inc., our SaaS business, will be squarely centered on driving these connections and providing the ability for organizations to meet business goals and objectives, and to extract maximum value from the time and money invested in any event.”
Events are often sizeable components of strategic, integrated organizational initiatives requiring significant spend and resource allocation. Deriving business value that parallels organizational goals – not just event execution goals – is typically top-of-mind with business sponsors and organizers. Yet according to Meeting Professionals International’s (MPI) June 2011 study released on the Business Value of Meetings, “fewer than 5 percent of all meetings are measured for their business value.” And for those who do take steps to measure, tools may be few and fractured.
The Certain Inc. SaaS event technology platform offers comprehensive business benefits:
- Events business value: Certain helps maximize the return on every event’s investment with a focus on three areas that drive value as part of an integrated program: Planning and collaboration for all events stakeholders; attendee engagement and interaction, and events/business intelligence gathered at every participant touch point.
- Ability to plan and collaborate successfully: Certain enables meeting professionals, vendors, executives and other stakeholders to work with and collaborate on the content and information associated with an event. Certain’s solution serves as an electronic version of the event binder, allowing large workgroups to automatically assign and monitor tasks, manage documents, track budgets and notify key players of deadlines.
- Account administrators can also manage users by choosing from a variety of secure access levels.
- Validated Results with Events Intelligence: The Certain Inc. SaaS platform has been developed to collect and archive essential data and interactions associated with an event. From the logic-based registration process, to metrics-driven email marketing, to Certain Mobile’s real-time ‘Session Pulse,’ the platform has an ability to deliver comprehensive information and robust reporting. Organizations can also quantify the real value of each event, using extensive meeting metrics to analyze and improve results.
Feature enhancements to the Certain Inc. SaaS platform include:
- Flexible, branded mobile application: The enhanced Certain Mobile application is now more scalable and configurable, providing a high degree of control over application layout, branding and private agenda items.
- Brand marketers can choose a broader range of colors, graphics and other customization options that help create a customized look and feel. Certain Mobile’s new integrated event location maps and venue floor plans are ideal for meetings in large venues and convention centers, and provide a greener approach to attendee location information.
- Enhanced collaboration: Powerful supplier and event reporting capabilities added to Certain’s collaboration module provide improved recording and reporting of supplier information and history, financial management, document storage, accounting, contact management, calendaring and invoicing.
- Improved user interface: Certain’s new look and feel presents a clean, intuitive and easy-to-learn interface. The result is an optimized user experience with improved navigation and more intuitively organized tabs and menus.
- Web services: Certain has added many more web services for creating and updating suppliers, registration agendas, speakers and more, to seamlessly integrate more than 15 core business objects within Certain with other applications.