(Pictured clockwise above: Topic Discussion Leaders Jason Eisenhut, David Holloway, Ben Power, Colleen Johnson, Matthew Little and Bill Muller)
The Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Association will be hosting an Open House for all members on March 19, at 1 p.m. ET, noon CT, and 10 a.m. PT, so we can all gather, chat and catch up on all the important information that is needed to successfully navigate the COVID pandemic until the event industry re-opens.
The Open House will begin in the Main Zoom room as EACA Executive Director Jim Wurm (pictured left) will provide an overview of the current state of affairs in the industry from the perspective of industry coalitions like GoLiveTogether, LiveEventsCoalition, Clean Start Tax Credit Coalition, and the newly formed Exhibitions & Conferences Alliance (ECA). He will also share insights on the 2021 event schedule based on recent conversations with show organizer clients.
This program will also provide breakout rooms for members who want to take a deeper dive on a host of subjects and issues including:
- PPP Update with Jason Eisenhut, Employco USA
- Shuttered Venue Grant (Topic Discussion Leader TBD)
- Managing Cash Flow with David Holloway, Eagle Mgmt
- Union Contract Renewals with Ben Power, Nth Degree
- Future Workforce Initiative with Colleen Johnson, Sho-Link
- Safety Protocols / Vaccine with Matthew Little, Nuvista
- OSHA Safety Training with Bill Muller, Renaissance Mgmt
All members must register in advance for this meeting by clicking the link below:
After registering, a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting will be sent to the registered member.