Exhibit City News was on hand for Exhibitor2010 setup and took the opportunity to ask exhibitors the top three objectives they want to achieve by attending the annual event. The world conference and exhibition on tradeshow and corporate event marketing is taking place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas this week through March 18.
Director of Marketing and Product Development
Cort Trade Show and Event Furnishings
San Francisco, California
Cort Trade Show and Event Furnishings offers furnishing solutions for tradeshow and events nationwide, exhibitors and show/event organizers and producers.
1. To strengthen relationships with our current customers
2. Generate new leads
3. To communicate and educate attendees on our new and future products and brands
Kathleen M. Consigli (first-time exhibitor)
Partner and Senior Account Manager
Dimensional Communications, Inc
Northvale, New Jersey
Founded in 1962, Dimensional Communications, Inc designs and builds integrated communications structures for tradeshows, interiors, specialty retail spaces and museums.
1. Always to gather leads, generate new business
2. Educate attendees on what we do
3. To build corporate name recognition in the tradeshow and event industries
Contact Keeper offers a family of products that helps people keep business cards, contact information and meeting notes together and organized.
1. To introduce our product to event planners and tradeshow producers and organizers
2. Educate attendees on how Contact Keeper can help with keeping contact information, meeting and conversations notes together and organized
3. Reach out to new customers to sell our product
Barbara Hicks (first-time exhibitor)
Senior Project Manager
Nuance International offers design, project management and production of tradeshow exhibits, interior environments, private events, corporate theater and experiences.
1. Introduce attendees to how Nuance International can assist with building their successful international exhibit program
2. To build new business relationships
3. Educate attendees on our different communications and project management systems and also educate them on what to expect when exhibiting oversees, including culturally and how to be successful, safe and comfortable
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Chicago, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Belfast, Maine
Moss Inc offers a line of lightweight tension fabric displays and a large inventory of tensioned fabric rental products.
1. To identify new potential customers
2. Build on our relationships with or existing customers, exhibit builders and designers
Vice President, Marketing
Chicago, Las Vegas, San Jose, Germany
3D Exhibits is a full service exhibit and design, fabrication and management agency.
1. To showcase our new capabilities and products to show attendees
2. To showcase our face-to-face marketing and integrated marketing campaign expertise
3. To share with attendees how 3D Exhibits is evolving in today’s tradeshow market and to listen to their thoughts and concerns about their tradeshow marketing programs
Aleta Walther is a Southern California-based marketing and communications professional and freelance writer with several years experience as a corporate event manager. Contact Aleta at email@example.com.