Global Experience Specialists (GES), a leader in exhibition, event and entertainment experiences, invites Expo! Expo! attendees to experience “The Art and Science of Engagement” by visiting its booth #743.
“Our team looks forward to connecting with attendees and sharing how we provide clients with the art and science they need for true engagement and a measurable return,” said Jeff Quade, chief sales officer, GES. “Attendees will have the opportunity to demo our online tools, Expresso and GES Connect, and be inspired by the interactive experience we’ve created for Expo! Expo! We believe show organizers will leave as excited as we are about the possibilities for their show.”
Throughout the annual meeting and exhibition brought by International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE), GES will share how it generates a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by partnering with them to blend art and science. Examples include:
- Enhancements to Expresso, an online management tool for exhibitors, and GES Connect, a fully integrated online planning tool for event organizers. With the enhancements, GES offers two easy-to-use, robust tools, so exhibitors and organizers can access everything they need in one place and with one password.
- Audio visual services GES now offers directly to clients.
- GES MarketWorks expertise in strategy development and marketing initiatives that help clients improve results.
- New ways ethnoMetrics is providing real-time data on attendee behavior.
As part of GES’ commitment to continuous learning, it is the title sponsor of some education sessions.
GES professionals will present the following five sessions:
- 20 Under 30 Orientation Breakfast with Industry Experts; Dec. 10, 7:45 – 9:45 a.m.
- How to Maximize Your IAEE Membership and Your Expo! Expo! Experience; Dec. 10, 11:15-12 p.m.
- Hosted Buyer Programs – Can They Work for Your Event?; Dec. 10, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Seeking Sign Solutions? Ask the Graphics Gurus!; Part 1: Dec.10, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.; Part 2: 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.
- 10 Tips for Enhancing Exhibitor Engagement Dec. 12, 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
During Expo! Expo!, GES Executive Vice President of Industry Development John Patronski will be awarded IAEE’s prestigious Distinguished Service Award, and GES Vice President of Business Development Craig Hoffend will be inducted into IAEE’s Platinum Circle.
GES will also be recognized with two Art of Show awards for best Brand Design or Development: Under 50,000 NSF for its work with Studio B Creative and TESOL International on the 2013 TESOL International Convention and English Language Expo, and best Industry Promotion for an event over 50,000 NSF for its work with Six Degrees on Apps World – North America.
The company is also collaborating with IAEE to host a charity event, Humanity Rocks: A Celebration With A Cause. GES is the founding sponsor of this annual event, which will be held Dec. 11, from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. at House of Blues. Proceeds will benefit Child Advocates, Inc. of Houston, which provides court appointed volunteers to speak up for abused children.