IBTM America, part of Reed Travel Exhibitions and the world’s leading showcase for the meetings and events industry, teamed up with technology specialist GenieConnect, leading provider of Mobile Event Applications, for a multi-event mobile app. The app will enable real-time functions for buyers and exhibitors during IBTM America, to be held June 9-11 in Chicago.
Sponsored by the Mexico Tourism Board, the mobile app is live for its 2015 event, taking place in the Skyline Ballroom – Chicago’s largest event space located in McCormick Place West. It will enable delegates to view their appointment diary as well as the full event schedule, access social media and receive special alerts during the show in.
The app is specially designed to let attendees prioritize and organize their schedules, including:
- Attendee alerts and push notifications
- Detailed schedule for each day of the event including the Knowledge Forum and ConnectZone Spotlight Stage schedules
- Listings of every speaker and presenter and their topics
- Full directory of exhibitors and their booth numbers
- Access to social media
- Schedule of Networking events (including Welcome Party and Experience Chicago Event)
- Transportation Schedule
The IBTM America multi-event app can be found by searching “ibtm events” app in the App Store or Android Market.
For more information, visit ibtmamerica.com