The International Live Events Association is proud to announce the 2016 ILEA Esprit Award recipients.
The ILEA Esprit Awards program is a globally recognized awards competition that recognizes the exceptional professional achievements of individuals and organizations from across the ILEA membership, representing all facets of the event. The award recipients were announced and recognized by their peers at the annual ILEA Esprit Awards Ceremony on Saturday, August 13, during ILEA Live 2016 at JW Marriott Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas.
Awards were distributed in the following categories:
- Best Catered Event
- Best Culinary Innovation
- Best Corporate Event Categories
- Best Entertainment Production Categories
- Best Event Design/Décor Categories
- Best Event Filmmaking
- Best Events for Non-profit Organizations Categories
- Best Event Logistics and Support Services
- Best Event Photography
- Best Event Solution
- Best Event with a Legacy
- Best Industry Contribution
- Best Industry Innovation
- Best Print Marketing/Design Collateral
- Best Meeting/Conference Program Over $250,000 USD
- Best Public Event
- Best Social Event Categories
- Best Technical Production
- Best Wedding Categories
- Best ILEA Event Volunteer Collaboration
- Best ILEA Team Effort Categories
The ILEA Esprit Awards create an opportunity to raise industry awareness of ILEA member achievements and distinctiveness. An ILEA Esprit Award showcases a company’s hard work, creativity and consistent quality. To a broader extent, the importance of global industry recognition helps improve industry standards and promotes professionalism.
This year’s competition was open to any ILEA member in good standing, for events that occurred between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015.
To view a full list of this year’s award recipients, visit the ILEA website.