(Pictured: Exhibitors and attendees at Intertraffic Istanbul in 2019)
Exhibitors at Intertraffic Amsterdam 2020 have several opportunities to showcase their companies and products before more than 33,000 professionals who will gather at RAI Amsterdam from April 21-24.
As the choice platform for professionals from around the globe since its launch in 1972, Intertraffic brings market leaders and experts under the one roof to conduct business and keep abreast of developments in infrastructure, traffic management, safety, parking and smart mobility.
There’s no better way for exhibitors to display their companies and products than taking advantage of branding opportunities during the four-day exhibition.
“Intertraffic is the ultimate arena for professionals in the traffic and mobility industry throughout the world to meet and find solutions, products and services in infrastructure, traffic management, safety, parking and smart mobility,” says Neil Mullanaphy, North American sales representative for Intertraffic.
“Exhibitors conduct business with thousands of potential customers on the trade show floor, and now they can select more ways to ensure added visibility with branding opportunities. With only a few months until Intertraffic, exhibitors will want to secure these opportunities quickly before they are taken.”
The following are ways to place a brand in the spotlight:
· Stand: allows participants to meet their target audience, connect with potential customers and showcase products during four days.
· Banner: a stylish advertising banner displays a message in an aluminum frame.
· Banner on Building: boldly proclaims a brand on a banner to attract the attention of visitors at the exhibition.
· Billboard Double-sided Outdoor: a custom billboard to attract attendees and passers-by from long distances, this option has two sides for a different message on each.
· E-magazine Advertisement: the brand name will be digitally displayed among the target group with an ad in Intertraffic’s e-magazine. (By providing a link or button to a website in the advertisement, it’s the ideal way to attract potential customers who want to find out more about the company/product.)
· Networking Event: an informal event to meet and connect with the target group is perfect for branding, from large or small to custom or standard. Intertraffic professionals will organize an event just for you.
Since its launch in 1972, Intertraffic Amsterdam has become the platform of choice for professionals from around the world to meet. For more info, visit www.intertraffic.com/amsterdam.