The International Special Events Society (ISES), which fosters enlightened performance through education, recognized seven event professionals who earned the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation in October 2013.
- Kimberly Beaune, CSEP – Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Laura Brewer, CSEP – Charlotte, N.C.
- Tracie Domino, CSEP – Tampa, Fla.
- Deirdre Furlow, CSEP – Phoenix, Ariz.
- Chris Jodoin, CSEP – New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Christopher Keesler, CSEP – Webster, Texas
- Corrie Morley, CSEP – Aurora, Colo.
The CSEP continues a remarkable progression as worldwide recognition of the special events industry continues to develop. Now more than ever, professionals within the industry recognize the CSEP as an influential designation for the education and the promotion of professional ethics and standards.
Being a recipient of the CSEP designation demonstrates a continuous dedication to enhance individual and professional performance, and ISES congratulates each of these new recipients on earning this distinguished credential.