• bematrix POP_banners
  • CORT
  • CORT
  • Superior Logistics
  • bematrix POP_banners
Share this post:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

IT&CM India 2014 introduces tabletop exhibition format

IT&CM India kicked off its second installment with international and domestic MICE professionals across various regions of India congregating to explore business, education and networking opportunities.

Being held from Aug. 19-21, the leading international MICE event in India showcased its new exhibition format with 22 exhibitors representing international CVBs/ NTOs and corporates. Some 120 buyer delegates hailing from 17 countries with Indian buyers dominated the buying contingent. Leading Indian corporate, incentives and association buyers from Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai were in talks with exhibiting delegates representing Banyan Tree, Busan Metropolitan City, ITC Hotels, Sapporo Convention Bureau, Taj Group, Dubai, Japan National Tourism Organisation, Creative Travels and Travelite, to name a few.

The high adoption rate of TTG Events Online Diary facility, which has already seen success at sister events – IT&CM China and IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific, attests to the quality exhibitors/buyers mix at IT&CM India. This initiative enabled delegates to complete up to 100 percent of their business appointments before their arrival in Delhi. Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) facility matched up to 60 percent of exhibitor-buyer meeting requests, while the remaining 40 percent was scheduled via the Online Diary facility.

ECN 082014_INT_ITCM India 2014

Anasri Onn, director of sales, ParkRoyal on Kitchener Road, Singapore, enthused on the effectiveness of the Online Diary.

“We already have 96 percent appointments scheduled way before the event has commenced,” said Onn. “It was really easy to use and allowed us to review and update our on-site business schedule at any time.”

Almost all exhibitors have achieved up to 95 percent scheduled appointments before the commencement of the event, with many prepared to take up more business appointments during the Buyers-and-Sellers Appointment Scheduling Session.

“The adoption rate of the Online Diary has again proven how beneficial this feature is for delegates. We are pleased with the positive results we are witnessing at IT&CM India,” said Ooi Peng Ee, general manager, TTG Events. “They demonstrate the intensive efforts the show organizers have put into ensuring delegates can justify their ROI ahead of the event, and have greater control over their appointment schedules.”

Mariko Ogi, director, Sapporo Convention Bureau, Japan, affirmed the usefulness of the Online Diary.

“It has been very helpful to see our schedule beforehand and know who are the buyers interested in meeting with us. It also allowed us to plan and prepare our schedule accordingly so we are able to fully maximize our time at the event,” Ogi added.

In addition, city tours organized by Travelite (India) and networking sessions will take place during the event. The inaugural Association Day and Corporate Performance Forums program, in collaboration with KW Conferences – India’s first accredited Professional Conference Organiser – is slated to open on Aug. 20 and 21 respectively.

For more information, visit www.itcmindia.com.


See related article
Leaders across MICE industries in India take the helm at IT&CM educational forums

  • GetInformed_
  • Momentum banner ad

Related Stories

Trending Now

  • Natural Disaster Expo NDE
  • Employco
  • CVS - Creative Visual Solutions ClearEntry
  • GetInformed_
  • DEMcNabb_

  • Brumark
  • Octanorm