Live Design Innovation—LDI, the tradeshow and conference for live event professionals from around the world—is back! Thousands of attendees will head to the Las Vegas Convention Center on Nov. 15-21 as LDI 2021 continues to support the entire industry by connecting design and production professionals with today’s cutting-edge technology and a look at the future.
LDI hosts an action-packed Exhibit Hall filled with the latest gear in lighting, projection/video, audio, special effects, staging, trussing, rigging, automation software and soft goods, from hundreds of leading industry suppliers and distributors. Discover new and trusted brands exhibiting live demos and featuring cutting-edge gear debuted exclusively to LDI attendees.
Sharpen your skills with industry-leading professional training: site-specific, case studies, hands-on technology training, behind-the-scenes tours, and panel discussions. Select from more than 100 training sessions from the LDInnovation Conference, the LDInstitute and LDIntensives programs.
Special events and networking events include:
- New Technology Breakfasts – get sneak previews of new technology on the show floor for lighting and projection, audio, staging and rigging, special effects and lasers.
- LDI Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – join the crowds for the official event kick off.
- Loudspeaker Demos – loudspeaker round-robin by leading manufactures PLUS the latest audio technology on the market in our LDI Amplify Audio Pavilion.
- 10th Annual LDI Portfolio & Website Review: Lighting & Production – all students and young professionals are invited to bring their portfolio and/or device to get tips and 1:1’s with top professionals.
- The Famous LDI Circle Bar and Lounge – featuring Fostering the Future Happy Hour and nightly gatherings where you can relax, meet up and reconnect with industry friends
- Pop-Up URTAs – the second annual URTA grad school recruiting event at LDI
- Lumen Brothers Live @LDI: Light Talk – getting real, sharing the latest in the world of entertainment and architectural lighting design and more.
- LDI Product and Booth Awards – introducing brand new products and booth designs, right on the show floor.
- Crew Up and Connect Industry Party – right on the show floor in LDI’s recreation of the famous Hard Rock Circle Bar.
- LDI After Dark – brace yourself for fun as Las Vegas opens it arms and dance floors, letting LDI attendees into the hottest clubs in town.
As the leading conference and tradeshow for live design professionals from all around the globe, LDI hosts over 14,000 members of the production community, working in a wide range of international live and broadcast venues—festivals, corporate events, theatre, concerts, clubs, theme parks, architainment and houses of worship. For more info, visit www.ldishow.com.