Mirror Show Management, an exhibit design and customer experience firm, hired eight employees.
Joining the company are Cory Fahey as a program manager; Brittney Turner as a human resources associate; Meaghan Bircher as an assistant program manager; Jacqueline Blum as an account executive; and Katie McTammany as a junior graphic designer. Acting as warehouse coordinators are Brandon Sanderson, Michael Thon and Kevin Phillips.
- Fahey previously worked with Aspen Dental in Webster, N.Y. as a practice sales operations manager. He holds a B.S. in Business Economics from SUNY Cortland. Fahey resides in Rochester, N.Y.
- Turner is a recent graduate of SUNY Geneseo where she obtained her B.A. in Psychology. She resides in Fairport, N.Y.
- Bircher was most recently with Wellington Management in Boston as an executive assistant. She holds a B.S. in Education & Sports Management from Cleveland State University. She resides in Fairport, N.Y.
- Blum last worked with Eagle Productivity Solutions in Rochester, N.Y. as a client services manager. She holds a B.A. in International Studies and a B.A. in Spanish cum laude from SUNY Buffalo. Blum resides in Rochester, N.Y.
- McTammany was most recently with Forever 21 in Rochester, N.Y. as a visual merchandiser. She holds a B.A. in Interior Design from SUNY Fashion Institute of Technology. McTammany resides in Rochester, N.Y.
- Sanderson previously worked with Parkway Electric Inc. in Honeoye Falls, N.Y. as an electrician. He resides in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Thon was most recently with Penfield Group One, LLC in Penfield, N.Y. as a property manager and general contractor. He holds a B.S. in Management from Mercyhurst University. Thon resides in Penfield, N.Y.
- Phillips last worked with The Ski Company in Bloomfield, N.Y. as a Warehouse/Outlet Center Manager. He holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Syracuse University. Phillips resides in Rochester, N.Y.