MCEC is excited to announce that they have appointed a health and well-being advisor, Tina Blythman. She has been appointed with the view to achieve the highest standards and performance in mental health and well-being by providing a healthy and safe working environment throughout the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
As a leader in employee well-being, she will:
- Optimize the health, well-being and injury management of staff
- Lead large-scale and targeted organizational wide health & well-being projects
- Support the development of guidance and resources to enable an integrated and consistent model for mental health and well-being
- Lead and develop advice and coaching in relation to health & well-being
- Implement company-wide health programs and initiatives
Blythman is an experienced learning specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry. She is skilled in HR consulting, coaching, leadership, engagement and culture change. She joined the MCEC in July 2019 as talent and leadership advisor. She has a Bachelor of Applied Social Science focused in Management from Australia College of Applied Psychology.
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is the home of unconventional. At MCEC they do things a little differently. They bring fresh ideas and imagination to every event. They happily turn concepts on their head to make each experience momentous. They welcome events of all shapes and sizes, from meetings and conferences to exhibitions, concerts and galas, whether in-person, virtual or hybrid. And their city is their inspiration. Melbourne is on show at MCEC—in the architecture and design, food and hospitality, location and views. Discover the difference at MCEC. For more info, visit www.mcec.com.au