MC2 (MC-squared) expanded its Southwest division with six new hires located in Kingman, Ariz.; Las Vegas, and San Francisco. The new team members will support the company’s growing client base as well as its administrative functions.
“We are pleased to welcome so many talented individuals to the company’s Southwest division team. Each new member will serve as a valuable resource to our clients, supporting MC2’s dedication to providing our clients with strategic consultation, creative ideas and top-notch customer service,” said Martin Knott, Southwest division president, MC2.
The following will be based in the company’s San Francisco office:
- Trish Bauer recently rejoined MC2 as senior account director. With more than 17 years industry experience, she brings a strong background in customer service and project management. In her new role, Bauer will serve as a direct liaison between the account executive and client and her responsibilities will included managing coordination of all critical job documents, ordering and managing all aspects of show services, and completing job tracking from inception to completion in an effort to continually improve and exceed customer expectations for quality and delivery.
- Robin D. Bridgewater has joined MC2 as strategic marketing services manager. With more than 20 years of experience in marketing, event management and new business development for the medical device and vascular surgery industry, she brings a proven ability to build customer brand awareness and increase market visibility. In her previous role as director or marketing & industry relations for Veithsymposium, and prior to that, director of new business development at DisplayWorks, she developed a high-performance event marketing team and implemented strategies that produced strong results and increased competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- With experience in customer service and client relations, Patrick David Knott has recently joined MC2 as account manager. Most recently, Knott served as account manager at DisplayWorks, where he managed high-end accounts working directly with clients to ensure the highest quality turnkey exhibit services.
Two new executives join the company’s Las Vegas location:
- John P Romero has joined MC2’s Las Vegas office as director of client development for the Southwest region. With over 15 years of experience in strategic planning, brand marketing, and client services, Romero has helped lead innovative strategy and marketing campaigns in a range of industries, including automotive, consumer products, technology and entertainment for companies such as Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura, Toyota, DIRECTV, LG, Panasonic Avionics and Life Technologies. Prior to joining MC2, Romero has held management positions within the experiential marketing industry and has successfully managed press and product launches, global motor show programs, dealer meetings, lifestyle marketing events and global trade show programs for Fortune 500 clients.
- Jackie Corral has joined MC2 as assistant purchasing clerk. In this role, she will coordinate and maintain records of all purchasing activities and will source and track purchase orders, invoices for processing.
MC2 also welcomes to its Kingman, Ariz. office:
- Truman James Cruickshank recently joined MC2 as project manager bringing more than 25 years extensive experience in the trade show/exhibit industry. In his new role with the company, he will manage design, construction and coordination of custom tradeshow exhibits as well as coordinated installation, dismantle and show services. Cruickshank started his career in the industry as a warehouse manager and with an interest in exhibit building, moved into the role of project manager and later served as account manager and sales manager for exhibit houses in California and Las Vegas.